It seems to me that the first couple of years of the girls' lives were filled with firsts! First smile, first time rolling over, first time sleeping through the night (my personal favorite!), first time sitting, standing, walking, running...
Now, lately, it seems that every first is followed by a last. The move from the cribs to beds, and now, this week, the move from highchairs to the table. While I'm glad to be rid of the highchairs, I'm sad that it's just one more step towards my babies, well, not being babies anymore!
Sigh. Before I know it, they'll be off to school!
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They grow too fast don't they? I miss all the little baby moments and it's sad to think they'll never be that baby again. But...we have so many more fun things to look forward to!
Post a Comment