Where is the time going? My babies are going to be 3 in just one short month! Time is just flying by way too fast, and it saddens me to realize I'll never have a little baby again. Sigh. But, we are at such a fun age right now too that I wouldn't trade this for anything either!
What a difference a year makes too in the birthday theme. Last year, turning 2, it was all about Elmo and Sesame Street. This year, my little "princesses" are all about the Disney Princesses!
I wonder what next year will bring?
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's crazy how fast time has gone isn't it? I get really sad when I look back at baby pictures of Cayden. I can remember exactly what she was like at each stage and sometimes I want that baby back!
Post a Comment