skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Where we've been, and what we've been doing!
So, it's been ages since I've written anything. We've just been crazy busy between school, the basement being finished, Christmas, and now we're back to birthday's and Chinese New Year again! Where has the year gone??!! I'm going to try to keep up my blog again, we'll see. I'm not making any promises! ;) Anyway, I'll start with the big stuff here, our basement is done! It took just under 2 months, and knock on wood, it went very, very smoothly. Only minor issues that were immediately resolved, and we are thrilled! Larry's down there working while the girls are playing Wii as I type. I'm savoring the peace & quiet at the moment upstairs on the main floor! :) Here are some before and after pictures!The bedroom before:
The bedroom after:
The "family room/entertainment area" before:
After:

Pool table/dartboard area before:

After:



Wetbar and bathroom areas before:

After:







So, in a nutshell, we've been mega busy with all that, and now we've been shopping every weekend non-stop to furnish and decorate it since we're basically going to live down there now! lol!!! I'll update again soon...really. ;)
3 comments:
I really love your basement!!! So nice!
I can't wait to get there to pic out my bedding...it'll be so nice to have my own room again!
Wow, I had to speed read to catch up! The pics are great, love the belly shot. I've got a few of those. The house is great. I will say it again, I am sooooo glad you found me! Hugs Erin
Post a Comment