Thursday, October 11, 2007

I need a "happy" post right now...

So, I'm just going to name 10 things I love right now.

1. My family of course.
2. The "smell" of the air here in CO. Those of you in SoCal back home, wow, it's nice to inhale without hacking up a lung!
3. Seeing bunnies and deer and whatever other animals that just wander the neighborhood!
4. FALL! Holy crap ya'll, we have FALL here! The leaves are changing color and actually FALLING off the trees! lol!!
5. October baseball...especially this season. We think we're completely responsible for the Colorado Rockies being in the playoffs...they sucked 'til we got here!
6. The artwork and projects the girls bring home from preschool.
7. My Hula Girls. Ya'll are my rock, my inspiration, and my best friends in the world. I love you all!
8. Fresh Baked Cookies. I got up the guts to finally bake in this altitude, and they came out AWESOME. Helluva lot better than any store bought crap! lol!
9. My DVR. Yes, it's silly, but since the girls have been born, it's impossible to watch any T.V. that's not Noggin, Disney, PBS, or Sprout. Since we got our DVR here, my fat lazy butt has gotten to see all kinds of shows!
10. Bob. You were so instrumental in bringing Larry and I together, and I'll never forget that, or you. You stood up for me, you protected me like I was your own child, and you gave me away at our wedding. I love you and will miss you always.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

A great list!

Queen In My House of Blue said...

Aww girl! I am thinking of you!

Cinnamon said...

In response to #7, LOVE YOU TOO!!! Don't you just love the fall?!