Here's some pictures of them on their big morning! I'll add more later once I pick them up and see how their day went!
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
First Day Of School!!!
Well, it's here, and it's almost over...I'm leaving in a few minutes to go pick up my not so little babies anymore! They did great this morning when we left them there, barely batting an eye at the fact that Mommy and Daddy were walking out the door! I was fine until we got outside, and then I lost it, and just cried, and cried for about 15 minutes straight. I've had a few moments of crying again all this morning, but overall am OK.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The girls did such a great job! It'll get easier. Before you know it you'll be waiting anxiously for school days so you can have time to get things done!
What are you going to do with yourself all day now?!
Post a Comment