Wednesday, July 4, 2007

At Age 3 Years, 4 months, and 12 days, it finally happened!!

A HAIRCUT!!!!!! My little baldie babies finally got their first haircut, and they loved it!! We went to Cool Cuts 4 Kids where they have videos the kids can watch while getting their haircut, or for older kids, video games to play! Where was this when I was growing up?!? I have to admit, I cried a little bit during the whole thing...I mean really, this was kind of the last "baby" milestone. Sigh. :( And please, someone tell me how one of the world's biggest tomboys got such girlie girls for kids! ;) All they talked about was how "pretty" they were and how their new bows made them so beautiful! lol! I have a feeling I'm in for some big trouble here!!
Anyway, here are some before, during and after pictures! :)

Emily:


Sarah:




1 comment:

Stacy said...

They're growing so fast Michelle!