What a month! Between Larry accepting the job offer, selling the house, packing the house, moving, driving, hotels, moving again, and now finally in the apartment! Is it bad that I had the internet hooked up before my bed was even put back together? I've got my priorities straight! lol!
Anyway, we are here, but the girls and I all have colds, so the unpacking is suffering because I just don't have the energy left to do it right now. I hope by tomorrow I feel better and can knock out some more boxes.
Larry's at his first day of work, and I'm anxious to hear how it went! The girls are napping right now, and I should be too, but I'd rather sit here on the couch, tv going, with my laptop here.
I'll post pictures soon!
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome "home"!
Post a Comment