- Clean the entire house top to bottom (deep, deep cleaning stuff!)
- Weed the vegetable garden and put in the plants we'd already bought
- Hire a landscaping company to re-do our front planter bed and mow our grass until we sell the house.
- Hire a real estate agent, sign the contract, "stage" the house somewhat for showings
- Decide it'll be cheaper and better if we all go to Denver together
- Start packing like mad people since we now have less than a month to get out
- Get an apartment 1000 miles away
- Show the house
- Get an offer
- Make a counter-offer
- Have the counter-offer accepted
- Open Escrow (ok, technically Escrow won't open until tomorrow)
- Pack some more like a mad woman
- Schedule estimates for movers
- Get the girls medical records
- BREATHE!!!!!!
Man, oh man, what a horrendous week!!! I'm so flipping tired, and can't sleep due to all the things racing in my mind!!
I'll be glad when the house is officially sold, and we have a BIG check in our hot little hands! :D
2 comments:
Wow! It's all happening so fast! I'm soo happy for you though!
Wow so much has happened in such a short time. I'm excited for this great opportunity for your family though! And well...I don't have to worry about missing you when you move because you'll still be around every day! LOL
Post a Comment